Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mowing in the Snow, and a Blogging Milestone

Today got cold, in the 30s. Brrr. There were some snow flurries coming down. This did not stop Mark and Lon from taking care of the yard. The last mowing of the year, to get up the leaves mainly.
Watching Daddy work. Someday it will be reversed.
I am not sure what Daddy was showing Lon, but it seemed important. The yard was starting to look great!
Stomping down the leaves and grass. I think this is Lon's favorite part of yard work.
I did my part too, I cleared off the planters from the deck, swept, put the gardenia and jasmine inside. Then I watched football and worked on Christmas presents.  Steelers won, Seahawks did not.

It did not show up on the pictures before, but I finally got a picture of the snow coming down. It did not stick and so far Lon is going to school in the morning.  It is 11pm as I type this and it is 25 degrees F outside.  This is cold.

After the boys took a nice hot bath, they played trains. It was a good Sunday




The blogging milestone? This is the 800th post!

4 comments:

Jim said...

You can now add photography to list of accomplished activities, the first photo is very striking!

If the girl who lived in Alaska thinks its cold, then its cold! Ironically I had the AC running last night. lol

Anonymous said...

Great photos. NIce to see your boys having so much fun.
Mom

Unknown said...

Love your pics!

suzy said...

Thanks Jamie. I figure every so often I can get a good photo!