Search This Blog

Monday, November 01, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Lon had a great time on Halloween!  The weather was good, the rain held off till 9pm. Perfect.
Our little sugar pumpkins all decorated. Lon and I got these great things in Fredericksburg.  Lon still loves them
This is Lon's pumpkin from the pumpkin patch all dressed up
Our skeleton!  He looks great in the garden area! We need to get a tombstone for him. I did set up the strobe light behind his head
Lon with the Giant Pumpkin and the Big Black Cat
I just like the way this photo turned out
A little pre trick or treat bike ride
Mom, how bout we carve this bad boy?! But can you help me lift it?
Lon took this photo of Mom carving Lightening McQueen into the pumpkin.  It turned out alright. We got a very thick pumpkin. Next year I would really rather not get one that is so thick. The stencils are pretty cool and work out well.
Lon in his Lion costume from JonnyPitts.  Lon was warm and toasty. Daddy took him out for a little bit and then I finished up with him. Lon had a great time. There was alot of candy gathered. Some bubbles too.  Lon was so tired when we got back to the house, he put his candy down, talked to Daddy, then went upstairs, got in his jammies and went to sleep. He did not eat any candy before bed, but as he was falling asleep he did mumble something about wanting candy for breakfast.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Oooh, nice new look, very crisp! How fun for Lon, but wow, no candy before bed, he must have been exhausted! I see you are still not sleeping, that has to be the best Halloween decoration job I've seen in year. Go, mommy sleepless, go!

suzy said...

He was tired!
Sleep, I am unfamiliar with that word.... And Christmas is 53 days from today. I am just now getting into high gear. I might sleep in january.

Anonymous said...

The new blog is nice,, But I do miss the dots! Photos of Lon are so cute. I like talking to him on the phone. Where is the photo of you wall hanging for the class?
Thanks for doing a nice blog.

suzy said...

I just posted the photo of the backdrop. Lon is funny on the phone. Glad you are back