Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


Or as they say over at CakeWrecks.com Happy Falker Satherhood.  If you have not gone there, go. Go read the whole post on Happy Falker Satherhood. Very funny.
This morning, Lon got me up early and we let Daddy sleep in.  Lon and I watched a World Cup Game quietly! When Daddy got up, he chopped up some old doors that we had to get rid of.  Lon was his clean up helper



It was cold so I had Lon put on his coat. Yes, it is June, yes it was only 55 degrees.









Picking up the little bits so the mower doesn't get them!

Cutting up the cardboard box the new office chair came in so we can put it in the blue recycle bucket. Lon is using his toy saw. 

Clean up, clean up!


Random cuteness. After this I started to make the Thai feast for dinner and I did not take pictures of that. We had Swimming Rama, Satay, peanut sauce, and cucumbers in vinegar.  It turned out well. Lon ate fish, but he did try the peanut sauce. He liked it.

This is our first ripe strawberry from our garden! Yummy!!I am not sure why this picture is turned the wrong way. It is not in the file I downloaded it from. I will try to make it right as soon as I can.

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie for Father's Day!  Home grown rhubarb,  mainly store bought strawberries. The home grown strawberry graces the top. Happy Father's Day, Mark. You are a  great Dad!

No comments: