Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finally !! A Sunny Weekend in June


It has been a while since we have seen the sun around here. This year we have yet to hit 75 degrees. The previous record for this is June 9. We are going into June 14. This weekend was sunny, and warm. Mark worked hard in the yard, I blew up the pool and put water in it.
I looked out our front window and saw this! The little bird stayed there for a while. I got very close, talking to the little bird.  I opened the window, he stayed.  I talked to him some more, I took some photos, then he flew away!




Pretty little guy.
















Jumping into the pool. Yes, he is airborne. No, he has no fear.  

Look at my new swimsuit! Mommy got it at Costco. I even have a matching after swim warm robe.
Sunshine is pretty bright, but I like it!

First, you fill up the rain boot with water, like this. Are you watching this, Mom? Make sure you take a picture so Grandma knows

Then you put the water in the blue bucket. Only the blue bucket, got that? You should write this down, Mom so you won't forget.  I want you to remember this. It is important.


Then you dump out the bucket and start again. It would be more fun to dump the water in the plants on the porch, but I am not allowed to do that. Something about too much water in the plants. I am not sure what that is all about.
It was a fun day in the sun. Monday it is supposed to rain, but maybe by the weekend it will be nice again.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Whoa, Lon is getting much bigger! BTW, the bird-through-screen shots are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great photos. CAnnot wait to see you all abd give Lon a BIG hug!
Mom

suzy said...

Thanks Jamie, Good to hear from you. Lon is getting bigger! He is going to be tall!