Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cascade View Park


On Friday, the 18th, Lon and I went to a new park!  It sounded like a great place to play.
Lon liked the curly slide!







and the telephone! That was lots of fun!












Lon met a new friend, and of course, I was out of my mommy cards. Perhaps we will see them when we visit the park again!

Running through the playground with Lon's toy lego car. The boys had a grand time with that little car.

Lon jumped too, but I missed that shot. I am glad that Lon is not the only little boy who likes to jump off high things, well, any thing.

Putting the car back together. At noon, the new friend had to leave. We stayed a little longer and played, then we went off to do our errands too.

We had to play on the round swing. That is so much fun!  We will be coming back to this park!



2 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

My youngest will jump off anything too.

suzy said...

I just hope I can get through the next couple years without broken bones....