Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Party!!

The weather started out in the morning as not so nice. Cloudy, looking like serious rain. But it turned out to be a beautiful day! 

This is the race car game. The kids would jump into the car and RUN like crazy and race back to the starting line.  They had lots of fun. Thank you so much to Auntie Theresa who led all the games! It was so nice to be able to rely on her to do them so I did not have to run after kids or go up and down the stairs too much! We LOVE you Auntie Theresa!


Racing back to the start/finish line. Lon is in the lead and he won the race! Congratulations to the birthday boy!
We also played pin the tire on the car. I made a Lightening McQueen out of felt, tires out of poster board with Velcro hot glued on the back.  It was great fun!
Sarah, who is not so little anymore!

Lon could not wait any longer ! We had to open presents RIGHT NOW!! Pretty please with a cherry on top...plllleeeeaaaasssseeee.    Yes, I made Lon's shirt and pants. He has party hats and presents for the buttons on his shirt. Everyone thought it was super cute.

Everyone wanted to get in and help open Lon's presents!

After presents, we had cake! I did not get pictures of Lon blowing out the candles. Daddy got it in a movie. 

mmmm, ice cream and cake!! Brian was loving the hard hats. Kayla then found another one and wore it home.

Lon, Grace and Drew putting together the Lego Toy Story Army Men that Aunt Karen gave Lon! They were loving that toy. Lon was so proud of himself that he could put the jeep together all by himself. Even though Daddy and Grandpa Andy told him that the box said he had to be 6 to play with it. He pointed at the put together jeep, then at the box and said, I did it and I am not even that age yet!

Princess Kayla got a hold of her parent's camera and took picture after picture of her pretty red dress.

Lon and Drew building something together. They play together very nicely. I have never heard them argue and bicker at each other. 

Giving Grace a goodbye hug! It was a good party. Everyone had fun. Lon had a blast.  I did not get in as many photos as I wanted. I did not get a photo of the feast!  Happy Birthday Lon! My little boy is FIVE!

The cake! I finally downloaded the photos of the cake!
Auntie Michelle sent me this great picture of Lon blowing out his candles, and I thought I would share it! Thank you Auntie Michelle!

No comments: