Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lon Loves Daddy's Car!



On Sunday we went to the fabric store to look for pirate buttons. Those we did not find. Arg! However, when we were walking around looking at things Lon saw Pt Cruiser fabric in the bargain bin. I did not understand him at first, he said Look Mommy, Car fabric. I told him we had enough Cars fabric for now. He gave me that look, and said, slowly, No, Mommy. Daddy's car fabric. I went back to look, it was Daddy's car on polar fleece! How cool is that! They had 2 yards left and we only needed a yard and a half. Of course we got it all. I am going to get some red polar fleece and make a blanket for Daddy's car!
I love my new jacket!
Yes, he got a haircut yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute jacket, even cuter boy with a nice haircut.
You did a great job on the jacket.
Love,
Mom