Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fashion Show!

I have been busy working on some new clothes for Lon. I have a two more things cut out, but those will have to wait for a while.



The Patriots shirt! He had to have one of those!




Fishing ads, with trout buttons even!


Falling leaves with snoopy and big leaf buttons! Lon likes this one the best of his new shirts.

Rooby-Roo Jammies! I found this great scooby-doo fabric at a garage sale, just enough to make the jammies with paw print buttons.

I am big on getting the right fun buttons. I am still searching for pirate chest buttons, ships, something pirate-y, and lobsters.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Yet another talent! I see these going for $50 a pop on ebay. BTW, trout buttons are very cool!

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan,
I have lobster buttons on my website... I see that you are looking for some! Not sure if these are the size, or style you want....

Pam

suzy said...

Thanks Jamie! I will have to look into that. I like the trout buttons too!

suzy said...

I will be looking at that soon, thanks Pam!