Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

I am sure this was all well planned, our first day of Pirate Class was on the International Talk Like a Pirate Day. How cool was that? Lon's class was just for the little pirates. Mommy pirates were not allowed.

This morning, we got up early enough that I was able to make Lon a shirt out of pirate material. He will be able to wear it for a while, I made it a size 3, so it is big on him. I could not find Pirate buttons! So he just has silver coins. I will keep looking for pirate buttons!

Even though Mommy pirates were not allowed inside the classroom, I took some pictures anyway! Lon has a pirate name, from the random pirate name generator. It is Brave Scar. Lon has two friends in class, Andrew, from baseball and Jackson! Captain Laura is very nice and we love her!

They had story time and made pirate hats too. It was super fun and Lon says he will come back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARG!!! He will be a fine Pirate.
Love,
Grandma

Amilu said...

OMG! I don't believe I missed International Talk like a Pirate day, I have been celebrating it for years. I guess with family here I just wasn't paying normal attention.

Such an adorable little pirate he is :)

BTW My Mom will be at the canal on Tuesday and Wednesday. Usual place