Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Saturday before Easter

Holy Saturday started out with 6 deer visiting the pasture. They were fun to watch munching grass. After lunch, we all went to Travis Airforce Base Museum.








Hey, Dad. What is that on the grass between the planes?



It's the Easter Bunny!! I knew he would find me in California! The Easter Bunny!!

These planes are very very cool! We also went into the museum, but since it was late afternoon, we were shooed out before I could look at everything.


When we got home, it was into the hot tub.




Look! I pressed the button and made it bubble!!

Come on in, the water is great!

ahhh, that California life...

I love my GiGi!

We had a really fun day. The evening we pulled out all the breads and good stuff for the next day.

No comments: