Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter Bunny Picture Preview!



On Tuesday, we went to the mall to see the Easter Bunny. Lon practiced telling the Easter Bunny we would be in California for Easter. He wants to be sure his chocolate will arrive at the correct address.



Hey, Mommy! I am looking good!



Now, I am looking just slightly goofy


This super goofy!

After this, I put one of my t-shirts over Lon and his fresh, clean, new outfit and off we went to run all our errands and the most important one, the mall. To see the Bunny.


Lon was very interested in the Bunny. He seemed to be interested enough that I did not have to put him back in the stroller right away, that I could pay the nice people who took the photos. Alas, no, in the middle of my signature, I turn around and Lon is half way down the mall running as fast as he can. YIPES. I of course drop the pen and go after him. Amazingly enough, people are getting out of Lon's way. HUH? A nice older lady, stopped our wayward boy, turned him around and asked him to run toward mommy. Thank you very much Nice Lady. I took him back to the bunny enclosure, strapped him in the stroller and finished paying. Whew! He is a good boy, just curious and fast!

A goofy Lon, after he got back in the stroller. I made sure I took off his happy new clothes. Soon after, the was covered in chocolate and a moose cookie.

Lon is so much fun. It is never dull!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY, Lon is so very cute.... What a day.

See you soon, 8 days. Love you ,
Mom

Jim said...

Still the cutest kid! He doesn't look so happy with bunny ears and restraints :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.