Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Quilt



WOW! The Easter quilt is done before Easter! I bought the kit 2 years ago at an after Easter sale... I am proud of my self for getting it done in less than two years.



It did not take me two years, it took about 3 days.

I was afraid that the bunny tails would become a washer full of fluff when I washed it, but they stayed together. Lon likes it! He told me this is to take to California.
Rocky seems to like it too. It was fun to make. Now that I am not on the computer all night long, I can get more things accomplished! I gave up Ebay for lent.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful quilt. I am anxious to see you all and the quilt.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Very pretty quilt.

Thought I would stop by to say hello, missed your last few calls - Working 3rd shift does that to people -

BTW We had a new baby join the family, pictures at the link below, her name is Piper Cheyenne, just Cheyenne for short.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e103/amilu1006/Puppies/?action=view¤t=e158b715.pbr


Julie

Jim said...

Beautiful! You are one talented lady.