Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008

California and Back Again

We are back from our Spring Vacation. We took two days to drive down to California, spent two days with family and then took 5 days to drive back up the coast. We stopped at almost every scenic turnout. If you have ever been to the Oregon Coast, you know they are about every 3 feet! We stopped at the attractions that were open. They are still gearing up for the season. I am downloading the 678 photos I took in the past week, getting them ready to blog. I will start that process as soon as I can! We had so much fun driving up! Lon is a great guy in the car. Even with out the DVD player. I am reluctant to get one of those for the car. We talked, we looked out the windows at trains, sheep, cows, goats and Llamas. He made up stories about his car toys, about the cows in the fields.
It was lots of fun, and now I am going to get to work on getting those photos organized!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Looking forward to the photos! Lon is better off without the DVD player, encourages imagination :)

suzy said...

Thank you. I am getting the trip posted. There is so much to post, never a dull moment on the road with Lon.
Imagination is a great thing