Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2007

THE TREE!


Lon is ready to pick out the perfect tree! We have been getting ready by reading Merry Christmas Curious George. In the beginning of that book, George and the Man in the Yellow Hat go to pick out a tree.

Look over there Dad, I think I see a really good one!



No, none of these will do for our house! Too Short.










From up here I can get a better view! Let's look over there.









The one Lon picked out!








The same tree in our house!





LIGHTS! Yes, I did put on Bubble Lights. I LOVE bubble lights!






I think this is the real reason Lon picked this tree. It's little Who Curl on top.





Time to get out the ornaments!







There is a bare spot over here, let me hang them up!



The tree, finished? This is with the flash on.


With the flash off.


I am sure there will be a few more ornaments that find there way to the tree. And the sweeper will be put away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job on the blog. Lon looks so cute with the ear phones on. See you soon,
Love.
Mom