Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mommy goes out!

At the last minute, I was able to get a ticket for the Jimmy Buffett concert! Thank you to Rochelle for that!
She even drove!
The view coming into Seattle
Our view as they were setting up the stage. I had never been in a suite before. That was so cool!
Filling up!
Rochelle as the music is starting
Jimmy Buffett opened the concert with One Particular Harbor!
Yep, that's him! It has been 9 years since he was here and I missed the last concert!!
The jumbo trons for Son of a Son of a Sailor.
He also had mermaids from Weekie Watchie! They are still open down in Florida. Maybe I can take Lon there when we go.
Getting toward the end of the concert, the beach balls were landing on the stage
They did a five song encore!
Ending the concert with He Went to Paris. Just Jimmy Buffett and his guitar.
Safe to say we all had fun!

Since I started with the Space Needle, I should end with it.
I walked in my door at 12:03am. I think Lon would have had fun, but would have been asleep in spite of himself.  Maybe next time
Mommy enjoyed her night out. ALOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun evening for mommy!


Michelle

suzy said...

it really was. Lon was fairly good for Daddy but he left me a note asking me NOT to do this again. Lon also wrote he knows all the songs so next time he is going! :) We will see