Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Reyansh!

Today was a wonderful day for a party. The little guy is TWO! I still have the sticker on my dresser that says I was flu checked! We got those when we went to visit him in the hospital the day he was born.  Time does fly by the older you get.
Hey! Auntie Bubbles, thanks for the gift!
Mickey Mouse blow outs are the coolest thing in the world
Reyansh likes it up there!  He has the greatest Papa.
Lon was doing alot of running. There was an older boy, and Brian to run with and play. They were having a great time. The older boy was not letting it get too out of hand. (I would write his name, but I do not know how to spell it properly)
And then, he went like this, and I went like this and we are having lots of fun!
CAKE!  Reyansh is showing Kayla the toys on his cake. Mickey Mouse in an airplane. It really does not get better than that!  It was a little too early to be taking toys off the cake, we had to put it back.
Look what I did, Mom!
Cutting the cake as a family. I like this. I think we will start doing this too!  Only the first piece.
After Cake, we had a great meal.  I can not spell all the names, Paneer, Biryani, those I can spell and they were good. There was a cauliflower dish that was really good too. And some things that looked like meatballs, but it was vegetarian. I liked those alot.    It was not too spicy, but I still used lots of plain yogurt.  There was the Carrot dessert. That was wonderful. I want to learn to make that. But maybe I shouldn't, I would eat it all the time!
Cake, whatever, I can play with the toy now! This is the best ever!

A little break with Daddy and Uncle Chong
Brian showing Lon his Daddy's i-phone.  WOW! This is cool. Mommy, you should get one and I can play games.
It was time for Bingo. Lon loves Bingo.  The best thing is we won a blackout!  Which means we got a prize! That was fun.
Then it was time to go home and get some sleep.

No comments: