Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bunny Bunny!!

Today was Bunny Pictures Day!
Okay, I am dressed, ready to go, but can we measure me? I think I grew. He did. Half an inch.  I think we will need new pants, again, soon!
Looking goofy before we left home!
We love the bunny!  We get our photos taken, twice a year, with the same company. They remember us. I even got a hug from the bunny this year!
Lon got his bunny ears and a stuffed rabbit. Which he calls fuzzy pants now.  We went to the Lego store and filled up the boxes we got at Christmas time.  There was so much new to see! Lon wanted three of anything! But we did not get anything, except those boxes! (maybe the bunny will bring him something!)
It was a very fun day. I love hanging out with Lon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture of him with the bunny! I love that you played hooky -- a great way to spend the day together. Colleen