Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bingo Night

Friday night was Family Bingo Night at Lon's school.  It sounded like fun. Costco pizza, sodas, raffle tickets for baskets and only 3 dollars to play all night!
Lon and I had a lot of fun.
Lon marking off his free spaces. He wanted to be prepared. It was chilly in the lunch room. We both kept our coats on
Some of the raffle baskets. Even though we bought a few tickets, we did not win any of them. Which is normal.
Mommy got a BINGO! and Lon picked out the fire engine. It makes very loud noises. VERY loud.  Lon wanted to win a bingo on his own, but he did not. The cards seemed to be against him.
Lon and I had pizza. We talked to some classmates that came by. I did not charge my battery before we left, so there is only one more photo.  We missed the blackout bingo prize by one number. They called out the number I had after they verified the black out for the Nintendo DS. Lon wanted that. Once we got to the black out ticket, there were not many prizes to pick from. There were some home crocheted little girl sweaters, I got one of those for Grace.  I know I would be sad if the things I worked hard to make were left behind.
Lon wanted to see how the bingo number thingy worked. He went up and asked if he could see it work, and they let him. He thought that was fun. It was.

No comments: