Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Swimming Lessons at the Y

Wednesday was Lon's first after school swim lesson at the Y.  He was nervous.  I am hopeful.  He lost confidence over the winter, I don't want that to happen this year, so we will continue lessons through the school year too.
On our way into the Y, Lon spotted a wild bunny eating the grass on the side yard. He wanted me to take his picture. So I did.
My goofy boy getting ready to go swimming
The two polliwog classes together getting their safety instructions
Back Starfish
Getting some instructions on how to move the arms to float right
Making new friends
Attempting a front star fish,  he did get it, more or less.  The roll over, no, not yet
Getting better at kicking!  Next week is another lesson and I think he will do great!

No comments: