Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Present from Switzerland

Lon and I had a lovely gift hand delivered to us from friends in Switzerland! How cool is that?
I kept it wrapped until Lon got home from school, but I was really really curious too!
What do you think it is mom?
Getting closer. This is going to be a game, I can tell!

It is a game! A hedgehog game. It is very fun. The direction are in English, French, German and Italian.  Whew! We played it about 4 times before I told Lon he had to put it away till he got his homework done. The little wooden hedgehogs are super cute.
There was also a wonderful package of Swiss chocolate. Lon devoured three of the five before I had a chance to get them!  I ate one and the other one is hidden (hope I can find it) for later. For me.
Thank you so much for the wonderful gift!

1 comment:

Cheryl Geels said...

You are so welcome!!!