Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Kirkland Saturday

A day to spend as a family. I had some jewelery to be fixed, so we decided to spend the day downtown!
Walking down to the water at Marina Park.
My boy
Ducklings here too!
Climbing on the public art
We were saw that the new Gelato shop was open. Sirena. Very good gelato. Lon enjoyed his chocolate gelato very much. I had Raspberry and Pineapple. You get two scoops. Mark had almond and pistachio (I think, but I know Mark will correct me if I am not correct)
Yes, we had dessert before lunch. We went to LaCorona for lunch. Lon likes his quesidilla without rice and beans. His beverage of choice is a Roy Rogers.
Saturday was fun. It was a nice sunshine day. The jeweler told me we gave him a big challenge to see if he could get all that repaired. I am looking forward to seeing it when it is done!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

toasted almond and caramel with sea salt