Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Mail and a Leg Lamp

On Wednesday we mailed off 14 packages to all our out of town friends and family.  Even cookies to John in an undisclosed near east country.  I picked Wednesday because Lon wanted to come with me. Ever since he got his picture in the newspaper he wants to go to see if that can happen again!   (Wednesday is an early release day from school, so he gets out of school at 10:40. Not going to comment)
We had a great time!
Lon wanted me to make sure to put his (my) Santa hat in the car. He has to wear the hat!  I got him some chicken nuggets to eat on the way to the post office, so if it was a really really long line he would not be hungry.   His nose is healing well.
He is sitting the postal cart on the package for Grammalyn.  Surrounded by boxes. Love the flat rate things! Those worked really well in our favor this year.

One more picture from the post office. Only one more box to mail, when I get it done. And I will get it done.
















Lon and Daddy went out to get a few things after Daddy got home from work on Thursday. They also went around and looked at lights on the way home. They both enjoyed it. Friday night, tonight we went out as a family. I love driving around looking at lights. We will do this again this year. Mark even had the Christmas music station on the radio!!  We went to one house Mark read about in the paper. It was beautiful and I had my camera on the wrong settings. None of the photos turned out well enough to blog.  I did get one good photo.

This lovely lamp was in an upstairs window of a nice house. I almost did not see it.  This is one of my favorite lamps.

No comments: