Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

I did not get many photos today. Perhaps I should give Lon the camera and have him take some pictures for me! It would be fun to see what he would get! It was a wonderful Christmas Day
Evidence that Santa and the reindeer were here!
Looks like Santa was here, not just for cookies!   Lon was a really good boy! So many presents.

Look Grandma! This is AWESOME

This is just so much more fun than I can stand!! THIS IS SO COOL~
The poor cat just wants to nap
My family being goofy.
And that is the end of my photos of the day.
We sat down to Waldorf salad, roast duck with a balsamic cherry sauce (thinking that would be good on the beef too), rice pilaf, and asparagus. We also put out the last of the carrots and broccoli. Prachi brought over Rajam for Mark and some rice with cashews. 
Lon got a fun playmobile set from Grace, it makes noise! And Auntie Prachi and Uncle Rahul gave Lon a Lon size guitar! How very cool is that!  Lon can't wait to play it. I just have to figure out how to tune it. the stings came very loose for shipping.
If I get more photos of the day I will add more here.

No comments: