Search This Blog

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Washer and Dryer



Today I was making an applesauce cake, the weather was perfect for it. Lon was helping me. We got VERY messy. It was fun.



He gets very into his baking. We heard a big noise, a rumbly truck kind of noise.

It was a big rumbly truck!! Inside the truck was our new washer and dryer!! WOOHOO!



Our old Kenmores were good, but they were old, almost 13 years old. We ordered the new ones when we went to Costco to get a mattress/bed for Lon.


I cleaned under the washer and dryer space while they were loading up the old ones in their truck.

Bringing the new ones in.
Aren't they pretty? I have done LOTS of laundry tonight! It is quiet and so nice.
Yes, I am keeping the little carpets. Grandpa Yetka made those.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIce machines..I thought they were white! The cake sounds good.
Love,
MOm

suzy said...

No, they are pretty!

Jim said...

Congrats. You are going to love them! (that is the set I have in boring white however).

suzy said...

Lon wanted the red ones and was SO upset that we did not get the red ones.
I am loving my washer and dryer. I have nice fluffy clothes!