Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brian!

We were honored to attend Brian's second birthday! We can not call him baby Brian any more! He is getting so big, but he still likes to be tossed in the air!
Lon and I made his cake. Lon cracked the eggs and helped me measure out all the ingredients. It was really fun. I did decorate the cake after Lon went to bed. Frosting is way too tempting.








Brian likes trains. Who doesn't? So because I did not want to draw one, I had a cake pan shaped like a train and used that. There is a cake under the blue frosting. It is not just a huge lump of sugar. Both cakes were white. The under cake had a lemon filling. The cake was gone by the time we left. Successful cake.


Brian enjoying all the yummy food his Mommy made! We had egg rolls, noodles and some very yummy tofu beef egg thing I could not stop eating! Those were so very good. They also had grapes, strawberries and assorted veggies and rainbow goldfish. I think Lon only ate the rainbow gold fish and cake. He did have a good dinner when he got home.
Happy Birthday to Brian!



Cake is good.


All the kids helping with presents.
Megan, and Gracie with Kayla. She was not as upset as she looks. I think she was just sneezing there. She is so sweet!

Brian having fun with his new toys.

We all had a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all had a good time, especially Brian did on his birthday.
Thanks for coming to the party to celebrate his birthday!
Michelle