Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My New Toy

We went to look at the animals last weekend at Denny's Pet World. They have kittens, bunnies, all sorts of other small furry rodents and fish. They had a DVD playing in the front of the store. Squirrels jumping to corn held up by a bungee cord thingy. I HAD to have this!



We rigged up a stand. (okay, Mark mainly did this)


The squirrel is looking.


I think we might have to hang it up just a touch higher

The squirrel is having fun and the cats love it almost as much as I do !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzy - I never comment on your blog but this has to be the most perfect thing I have ever seen. You will just love it -- and NO - I don't want one - Kent would kill me. I must have a picture of the squirrels swinging on it.
KK

suzy said...

Once my squirrels co operate I will get tons of pictures of them swinging. I raised it up today. We got jumps on it! WHOOHOOO
I had to have this thing when I saw it.
Can you imagine how Sorry would have reacted to the squirrels flying around the deck?? Or Beaureguard?