Search This Blog

Monday, October 06, 2008

Delivering the Dunkin Donuts


We love Dunkin Donuts. Today was a Dunkin Day! We got some munchkins for Lon when I got some coffee and an apple donuts. Then we went to the Clinton Antique Center. One of my favorite places to find fun old stuff. (Apple labels from Washington! --no we did not buy those) I did get some panel grape Westmoreland, a Christmas present for Mark and an old cookbook (1906). Lon spied a white tonka truck from 1965. I know the date, as I have the red one given to me by Grandpa Yetka when I was born. Then Lon spied the Dunkin Donuts delivery truck! OHMY! The coolest! Grammalyn got that for him. After that it was lunch time and we went to Lena's Pizza in Westbrook. Very yummy. Lon ate two pieces of his cheese pizza, Daddy had clams, I had the Gyro platter, Grammalyn had shrimp. It was all very good.
We drove around and looked at scenery, no pictures. sorry.

We had dinner plans with Godfather and Holly. Very nice.


Godfather on his new Japanese bridge. It is solid granite. Carved out of one piece of granite. The foo dogs are cool.

Lon picking pears out of Godfather's garden. He had to take them home in his pockets. (I will fix the red eye as soon as I can)

Lon brought his own hot dogs to dinner and ate TWO Hebrew National hot dogs and ice cream. I am impressed! We had a wonderful shrimp curry. After dinner, Lon wanted to do something and I told him he was spoiled, he said yea. I asked him who spoils him, the usual answer, Mommy, and why do I spoil you, the usual answer is because you love me. Tonight's answer was because you are a great mommy. Sometimes I think my child is going to be an
attorney.
Dunkin Donuts delivering sweet dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love the Sweer Dreams photo. IT would make a nice ad for Dunkin Doughnuts...
Love you,
Mom

suzy said...

I think I will send that in!
Thanks Mom