Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007

Two Weekends, Two Parks

I know I have not posted alot, we have been busy! Lon and I went to Juanita Beach Park (now known as Goosepoop Park)

Lon still loves to climb. Ladders are now the thing, a little more of a challenge!


On the *rock* wall. Okay, Mom, you can stop taking pictures anytime. It is time to play!

MOM! Push me!











For the rest of the time at the park, I played with Lon.


The next day, we played with Daddy too, at Peter Kirk Park.





Slides! Slides! Slides!






Run Run Run!





It is kinda cold, but I am NOT about to admit it!





I'm Driving!









Driving is the most fun EVER



Just hanging around!


Do I look tired? NO,NO NO

After we spent a super duper fun day at Peter Kirk, we went to the Acropolis for lunch. We ordered, Lon started to get a little upset. By the time the food was there, he had reached his limit! Mommy and Lon went out to the car, Daddy got the food all boxed up and once we started the car, the little Man was out like a light. A RARE nap.

No comments: