Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

The Feast!


We had a wonderful feast! We had a full house, 14 in all. Uncle Vasu was able to come for a little while too. The people in this picture are Meghan, Maddie, Gracie, Lon, Ben and Meghan's Dad.

Lon likes his milk, which I am not going to get too upset about. I just found out today that rickets of all things is supposedly on the rise. Rickets? It's a lack of milk and exercise. I think Lon is not in any danger.




Lon liked playing with Gracie. He also chased Ben all over the house. Ben wanted a little brother before he met Lon, I am thinking he may have changed his mind!



We load up our plates in the kitchen, my table is not quite big enough to hold all the food we had at our feast! The turkey had 6 legs, we had Waldorf salad, cranberry chutney, squash bread, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, corn, Cesar salad, rolls, butter in leaf shapes, jellied cranberry sauce straight from the can, gravy, apple raisin stuffing and the pies I mentioned in the last blog! (pumpkin, pecan and the mini pumpkin cheesecakes)


The big people nice table.

The kids table! Yes, I made the little table cloth, it is snoopy and friends dressed up as Pilgrims. The table cloth I made for the grown up table is too short for our new table. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Lon did for sure. After everyone left, he got into his jammies, I told him I would read him one story then he had to go to sleep. I read him one story, he said thank you mommy, night night and closed his eyes and went to sleep. What a good boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice job Suzy. You are really something else. I love you so much.
Mom

Jim said...

Wow, it looks and sounds incredible! Mom is right, you are amazing.

suzy said...

Thanks Everyone! It was super fun. I hope everyone had a good time.