Search This Blog

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Super Sunday


Sunday was super, of course! We went down to have family photos taken! Lon met a new friend. I have no idea who this child is, but Lon and he splashed in the puddles for a while.
I had to get Lon a pair of sunglasses, it was SO bright. He looks like a *rad* boarder, at least that was one comment I heard as we passed. That and How Cute! What a sweetie! cool dude! Lon seems to have a public.


After family snow photos, Lon played in the snow fort! How much fun is that-- they built a snow fort!

It was too warm to wear a coat anymore! But those sunglasses stayed on!

Then we were off to the Gondola. We rode up the mountain, got off and rode back down. Lon fell asleep shortly after we *took off* and stayed asleep till we were off the mountain and almost back at the mountain house!

Top of the mountain.

Leaving the top of the mountain.

The incredible view on the way down. Okay, I did not mention this to my sister, however the gondola thingy terrifies me. I did it, I enjoyed the view, but I did indeed feel better once I was on the ground.

Lon wants his dinner! Pizza while we watch the Colts win the super bowl! He is wearing his apres-ski slippers from Grandma Phis! He loves them! Warm and comfy! The boys got a bath after the game. Lon went to sleep after his bath, while his cousin watched the puppy bowl 3. He loved that! Then he went to sleep too!

The next morning, Monday, Lon and I had to leave. It was sad.

My beautiful sister! yep, I made her jammies. Aren't they sweet?

Can we have breakfast now?


At the Moonlight Lodge waiting for the Karst Stage to take us to the airport. I have a ton of beauty shots of Montana...


More bronze bears! These are in front of the Moonlight Basin Lodge.

Lon fell asleep. That good mountain air!


The view from the Bozeman airport.


We had lunch at the Overland Express restaurant at the airport. Oh man! it was GREAT! Burger, fries and iced tea. Cherry pie and ice cream, it all came to 11 dollars! Usually airport food is tolerable at best and expensive. I highly recommend the airport in Bozeman. Actually, I highly recommend Montana. We had so much fun. I am so glad we went. Thank you, Karen!

No comments: