Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

MONTANA


Lon and I had the opportunity to go to Big Sky Montana for the weekend!

Lon is trying on his new snow gear before we go! He got too hot, and was not happy about the new gear. The jacket is a size 3, so he can wear it for at least one more winter, maybe two.

This is the bronze bear that greets you at the Bozeman Airport. He is a nice bear.

Lon and I took the Karst Stage up to Moonlight Basin Lodge. Checked everyone in, and then got the shuttle up to our mountain House.

Lon is at the front door. It is snowing, it is one of the prettier places I have ever been!

This is from the *side* yard.


Makin tracks.

It is cold up in the mountains!

Time to go in Mom!

Thus ends our first day in Montana. We had dinner, and the rest of our party came in about 2am. (Delta is not on our happy list!)

1 comment:

Jim said...

Wow, it looks beautiful! But I know its colder than I could stand!