Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mamma's Got a Brand New Toy!



When we got home from our walk today, there was a rather large box on my front porch! Hmmm, I wonder what it could be. I know I did not order anything! It was a nice heavy box. Lon helped me push it into the kitchen. He is such a good helper. I opened the box and the bestest present in the world was inside! My mother said she was thinking about getting me a new mixer, perhaps for my birthday (in august). This is SO NICE! This is a great mixer. I have already used it, to make a marscapone filling for little valentine tarts.
I LOVE this mixer. It is several steps above the one I have/had.
Thanks Mom. Lon likes it too, it is RED! Perhaps I should get some flames for the side...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan,
It's a nice mixer you got there and it's perfect color to arrive on Valentine day, too. Hope you enjoy baking even more.

Michelle

suzy said...

Thanks Michelle! I am so pleased with the mixer!!

Jim said...

Whoa! That is the top of the line, very nice. Red is the new color for kitchen appliances too!

Flames, yes. Maybe some spinner rims and a bad-ass stereo too :)