Search This Blog

Thursday, February 08, 2007

More of Montana!


After our shopping expedition, we went inner tubing. Lon went down the hill once. He sat in the middle, and I rode over him. He did not like it one little bit. Thanks, but no. However, Ing, LOVED going down the hill with the wind in her face. The rest of the family went down the hill several times while Lon and I took pictures, played in the snow. Lon had fun playing in the snow.

The view from the inner tube hill.

We got back to our Mountain House a little before sunset. Another beauty shot from the house.
Saturday night was good. The kids all played, I cooked. I made a vat of homemade spaghetti sauce, a all from scratch pizza (crust, sauce, the works) and chilled that uncooked, so it would be ready to go for the Superbowl the next afternoon, and before going to bed, I made cinnamon rolls--with walnuts and craisins and an orange glaze. I think everything turned out yummy

No comments: