Search This Blog

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Golfing in Myrtle Beach

June 19, Monday, Lon and I went up to Myrtle Beach to do a little mini golf!


We were able to meet up with some friends.  We drove through Myrtle Beach looking for the mini golf we had seen before, we could not find it, but we did find this one that looked cool.
Mt. Atlanticus! They had two courses, one that went over the lakes near the road and one that made it's way through caves. I chose the one that was through the caves.  It looked like it was going to rain, that was the reason.



After a rough start and a little attitude adjustment, Lon went from last place to actually winning by two.
We found a pizza place for lunch, Lon got a pizza and I got a Gyro. I should have had the pizza

We had a ton of fun in Myrtle Beach.
But my foot was giving me fits, still. I called the Dr. on the way home. They said they could not see me for at least a week and I should go to the Urgent Care.  Which is what we did.  All our plans for the next week were put on hold while my foot rests.   I am trying to be good about staying off my foot so it does not get worse.   Lon has been a great sport about hanging out at the house.

No comments: