Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Christmas


Christmas starts with Christmas cookies
This year's biscotti!

Baklava! I have not made this one in a while,

This one is a new on this year, Black and Whites. Yummy!

And it is not Christmas without Poppy Seed Roll!

Our latest and greatest new decoration! A 28 inch high T Rex in a Santa Hat! RAWR!

Our annual photo in front of the Nativity at Church!

I was so proud of Lon, when St. Nicholas came to church, we were staying to help decorate the church. He stood in line to talk to St. Nicholas. When St. Nicholas asked him what he wanted he said, I am not here to ask for anything this year, I am just going to say thank you for all you have given me already. I think this is the first time our St. Nicholas has ever heard that.  He was speechless!

Christmas Eve after Santa came.  

starting to open presents!

Floofy Scout's favorite part of Christmas!

Presents from Seattle!

Ranger enjoying his Christmas presents
Catnip mice

Playing with BB-8. Remote controled by the phone!

Our dinner!

And all our pretty dishes.

We had the neighbors over for Christmas dinner.  A good time was had by all!


No comments: