Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Goofing off at Micheals, and Easter Breads

While Lon and I were shopping at Micheals, he got my camera and amused himself!
Yes, this is the way he took the photo
The Wilton aisle. One of the most visited by us! Looking for candy molds and cake pans in the shape of Scooby-Doo. Not for Easter, but for Lon's upcoming fifth birthday (I know, deep breath). He is starting to talk about wanting a Scooby theme. Ruh-ro!

The choreki and kulich!

Lon is dying the uncooked eggs for the Italian Easter Egg bread, which Lon now calls Rainbow bread. I like it.

Hot Cross Buns, without the frosting Cross.

Columba Pasqula. Whew! That is a serious bread, that took two full days to make!  Next time, if there is one, I will not have the oven so hot.  I think powdered sugar will help alot.

Orange almond marzipan. Yum! Yum! Yum! I had to hide them.. I hope I can find them Easter morning.  
Now we start getting BUSY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your work Suzy. Ijust finished the Easter Eggs. The royal icing has to dry, then to the PO. I will not mail yours....
See you soon. Hope the pass is clear.
Mom