Search This Blog

Thursday, January 07, 2010

An Outing for Ice Cream!

Lon and I are both feeling much better. Finally! I needed to get some fabric, and Lon asked nicely if we could go to the fabric store with the ice cream store. Of course we can! I got the background fabric I needed. Lon was extra good knowing that if he was it was ice cream time! It was a special Cold Stone treat. He got dark chocolate peppermint ice cream, with extra sprinkles.

Cutest little boy. Ever.

Since Lon was extra good today we also brought home a Cold Stone ice cream cupcake. How very fun, the liner that holds the ice cream and cake is chocolate. The entire thing is edible. Lon ate every last bite before I could get my spoon in. Lon told me we would have to go back and get another one if I wanted a taste.

2 comments:

Jim said...

LOL, cute and smart! Glad you both are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture of Lon!

Happy New Year to you guys all!

Kayla and Brian have been sick since the New Year started and we haven't been out much. Brian is still coughing and asking for lots of TLC.

Michelle