Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Long Time, No Update!

It is not like we are just sitting around the house! We go to Pirates and art. However, it is only Mommy who is now going to Mommy and Me Ice Skating. Lon informed that it was for 5 year olds. This is why he was not good at it, you have to be 5. I was not going to push him at this point. Mommy is really enjoying it. Lon goes to Ty's house for the morning and Mommy goes skating! We have also been going to the Y's adventure club! Lon goes to that and I work out. Seriously, I work out. Who'd a thunk!
This week we have Ty here every day! This is so very cool. We are having a blast! Two kids are a TON of fun! I am so happy I got to do this.
This weekend, we are going to a birthday party and to Disney Playhouse LIVE! so there will be updates with pictures.

No comments: