Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Breakfast ABCs and 123s


On the way home from church this morning Lon told me he wanted to have reindeer pancakes. The reindeer pancake molds are in the Christmas stuff. But I do remember that I have some ABC and 123 molds. This Sunday morning pancakes are abc and 123!


On the flip side!

Since we were going out again after breakfast Lon is eating without his shirt on!
Lon ate most of his breakfast, he left the 1 and part of the B. We all went Uncle Vasu and Auntie Harshitas house, Lon played for a while. Mommy took Daddy's car to the Y and did her workout. Lon and Daddy went grocery shopping. (I went to the gym today since they are closed this Monday and did not want 4 days off in a row.)

1 comment:

Jim said...

Wow, as a Math major I can totally relate to an alphanumeric breakfast! You are truly supermom.