Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Meet the Snow Family!


The snow that was promised finally came. Not much, but enough.
Let's go outside. Please. Please. Please.





Okay, we need to figure out how to make these snowmen I have heard so much about.



Now, he has a bottom!






More snow to roll...






Hello Daddy Snowman!










I am going to make a Lon size snowman this time!




Getting the size right.



I think it looks good, but we are missing the Mommy snowmans


The Lon size snowmans





Hello from Lon and his snowfamily! The Daddy, the Mommy and the Lon size snowmans.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Fantastic! Of course I think its ironic that I'm wearing flip flops right now :)

suzy said...

The next morning, the snowmans were gone. I am SO jealous, flip flop wearing in Februrary!