Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas!!!!

Sleeping in! I have a feeling that this will be the last year we will do this. Lon did wake up at 5am, and I talked him into going back to sleep. I did not mention Santa or Christmas and since he was still three quarters asleep he was able to be lulled back to dreamland. Whew! He got up for good at 7:45. I was more than ready to have Lon wake up by then!











Finding what Santa left.





Playing with the giraffe puzzle on top of the new piano, both great gifts from Grammalyn!






The tree with unwrapped gifts all put back under the tree!












Grandma being silly!





Look, LOOK LOOK! It is my new camera! I love my new camera. Santa is a great guy!









The table set for our Christmas Feast! Salad, Roast Beast, Broccoli and Cheese sauce, Twice baked potatoes, gravy, rolls and Irish butter (yes, there is a difference) pressed into snowflake pats. We had our Christmas Cake for dessert, with cookies.



Playing with his new toys after dinner.

No comments: