Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Uncle Vasu's House Inspection







This morning we went to be with Uncle Vasu as he had his NEW HOME inspected! Well, it is not really his yet. Contingent on inspection, but he has made an offer and they accepted. It is a nice home, with a HUGE back yard!


The photo is Uncle Vasu, Ragu and Lon. I am sure I am spelling Ragu's name incorrectly.








Come ON Uncle Vasu, I am a great inspector! Let's GO IN NOW!






This is the more formal living room. Lon is showing me he has successfully found my keys,inspected them and they are damage free.




Lon wanted to inspect the play area! He hopes that Uncle Vasu keeps that, but probably not as the owners have kids.



Lon helps Uncle Vasu with some paperwork.


Listening to the inspector! He had some good things to say. Nothing wrong with the structure, there are some things that need work. I think Vasu can be happy in this house. It is only about a mile away! It will be nice to have Vasu for a *neighbor*!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Well, since Inspector Lon is on the job, its must be OK!

I like the house, particularly the big windows looking out onto the backyard!

Uncle V should keep the playstation, he might need that soon! :)