Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Two Updates

First update: Uncle Vasu has NOT bought a house. I have had lots of people ask about that. We went to inspect the house. HE will let you know when and IF he buys a house. Right now, he is learning about houses. Perhaps one day he will buy one.

Update Two: Lon is a sick little man. He has croup. He feels about as bad as a little man can right now. We had to go to the ER on friday night/saturday morning. He is just laying low and all he wants is mamma to hold him, so that is what mamma is doing. He is asleep on the fold out sofa now so I could write these quick updates. I am sure he will feel better soon, but until then, we really are sleepless in babyland.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Lon feels better soon. Nothing like comforted by being in Mom's arms.

Michelle & Chong

suzy said...

Thank you Michelle and Chong, I hope the little guy feels better soon too! Going to the doctor tomorrow.

Jim said...

Aww, poor little guy, I hope he gets to feeling better soon. (And I hope you get some sleep soon, cuz I know you arent right now!)