Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Going to the Doctor with Grandma


While Grandma was here she had a doctor's appointment to get her hip checked out. We all got to go. The view from the top of the Nordstrom Tower is pretty impressive. Lon seemed to like running down the hall, into the office, touching GiGi and starting over again!

The long hallway outside the office. It is a treat for me to go to this doctor, I get to see some wonderful views of the city.

After we got home, (after the doctor, we went to lunch, did some errands, etc) Grandma was worn out! Lon decided to make sure she had something to play with when she woke up. He gave her only the best toys. (sorry Mom I had to post this picture)

The next day, the 9th, (I am trying to catch up) We had Lon's doctor's appointment. Lon is doing great medically! He is meeting and exceeding all his developmental goals, he is in the 95% for height and still the 5% for weight. BUT he did gain 9 ounces over the last 6 weeks. I laughed and told the doctor it was Christmas, and he got some extra cookies. She told me not to laugh those cookies were great! (Lon and I made a plate of all the cookies we baked and brought them up to the office) Also, the mini peanut butter cups are okay. They have fat and some protein, which is what we want. So we are looking for high fat, high protein foods. Other than being skinny, Lon is doing wonderfully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute photos,but you could have gone all day without posting me napping on the couch.
Grandma