Search This Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Baby Gym


Today, Lon and I went up to the Kirkland Community Center for our first class. Toddlers in Motion. At first, Lon was saying, NONONO I do not want to be here, why are we here, what is going on? Then, it was, hmmm, there are other people my size here. Lastly, NONONO I do not want to go home, I want to stay here, why can't we stay here?

Tunnels, those are fun!

A new use for pool noodles. The kids ran around with them, two of the boys used them as jousting lances.


The balance beam was really fun! The class has 5 little ones, all about 18 months old. 2 girls and three boys, including Lon. We walked up to the center, then over to the drug store for a cookie! The weather is turning more spring like, we saw crocus flowers today! Lon and I have gone out for good long walks for the past three days. It is so nice to be outside! Next Thursday we go back to the Toddler Gym! This is fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!! This sounds like it was so much fun. Lon looks like he is having a great time. I know that Mommy had fun just watching Lon. He is such a cute boy..
Grandma