Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday with Ty!

Today Ty came over to play with Lon. Ty decided to move to China and is taking the rest of his family with him. No, really, they are moving to CHINA. In 7 days.  We will miss them. Lon and I were so happy that Ty was able to spend some time with us during the rush of moving.
After a little while of playing, I fed them lunch. Cheese pizza, potato chips, california dip and root beer. There were grapes too. It was not a total junk food blow out!  The boys were so well behaved at their little table. They ate, they talked, they laughed. It was really fun to watch
Then they got back to playing. It was a very elaborate game. I did not understand all the rules!  There were good cars and bad cars, and super cars. There were dead cars and live cars and even a zombie car.  I think I was better off not knowing.
The dog and the doll had a role in all of it too, but again, I had no idea, but I would ruin everything if I got them out of the way. I let them play and went back to doing what I needed to get done! Theresa's quilt I hope to get done before the movers leave their house!

Moppet

Then they moved on to Legos, right behind my chair! It was fun to listen to them. They had to be there because I was supposed to judge who's lego creation was better. Or perhaps I just had to look at them. I not clear on that.
But the doll had to be a part of it.

Then the cars and legos were all put away so the boys could play in the tunnel. They did build super secret lego creations in the tunnel. They were secret and I was not allowed to see them.
We hope Ty had a good time with us, we sure did with him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute photos. Good firends will be a great joy to both of them. Now Lon will need to write letters to TY.
Love you,
Mom