Search This Blog

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Breakfast with a friend

This Superbowl Sunday morning I made pancakes for breakfast. Lon wanted the millennium falcon! So that is what he got!
Blueberries and mini chocolate chips!  The storm trooper pancake turner is cool, but we need a millennium falcon turner!  (if anyone can hear me at Williams-Sonoma!please!!)

mmmm, can't you just smell it? All golden brown and yummy! (yes, they are made from scratch, not a mix!)
Very interested in eating his pancake. So interested he does not see the visitor at the back door.
There he is! Our little visitor. A little late for him to be out. I think it is a him, but how can I tell? Asking is not going to help. I can't get close enough to take a peek. Just going to assume it is a him, until I see little ones following along behind.
Yes, those are the pink frosted carrot cupcakes on the counter.  Those were good. and almost gone.

We had a fun day watching the Superbowl. The outcome was not what I would have liked, but the Steelers did not let it be a blowout, it was a decent game.

No comments: