Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Carnival at the Y

Sunday was a busy day for Lon and I. We dropped Daddy at the airport, came home watched the Steelers and the Seahawks both win! After that we went to the Family Carnival at the Y.  Lon had a great time
Our first stop was the Pirate show. Lon had a good time. He loves live shows!

He loved it!
The wacky pirates! I can not remember the name at the moment.
Walking the plank! At the end he got a prize.
They gave him three balls to toss into three buckets and he actually made one! Good job!

The best shot I could get of Lon coming down the slide. He loves bouncey houses!
They had a couple of picture stations. Lon had fun at the carnival.  We did the cake walk three times and did not win.  The cake we donated went fast. That made me feel good. 

1 comment:

Kestrel said...

Sounds like you had heaps of fun! I suspected your cake would go quickly!