Search This Blog

Friday, August 06, 2010

What we did this Week.. more or less

Mark and Lon played lots of Balloon Lagoon while I painted.


















Loving the color!

















Then I did a little sewing. Lon helped me with the pins!

Now with the pants too!  A cute little outfit

Simple overalls!

Wish I could find more of those buttons...

Another little dress for another birthday girl!
 The bad lighting makes it hard to see the colors, I will take another photo in the morning. .. Getting material out of the garage!
This is what we did in the last 6 days... 

2 comments:

Jim said...

I love the blue accent color. I see you are still on Warp 9, who needs sleep anyway. Quilt is beautiful despite the lighting!

suzy said...

sleep is so overrated! hahahaha
Full speed ahead.. wait till the next what I did this week blog. More clothes and we make a batch of cookies every day!