Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lon's Second Wedding

This is the second wedding Lon has been to, the first one was Grandma's!  When we first got there, I let Lon have the camera. He needed something to do. He took some great photos!
After he took the photo of the daisy, he picked it and gave it to me. What a sweet boy!

Lon took this photo of the harpist. Nice photo, little one!

He did not need the camera for very long before he made friends with the other children there. I did not get this child's name. They ran and played very well together. She was 3. Lon told me that.

We sat in the back, in case Lon was going to talk. We were waiting for a while before the ceremony started. Lon does not like waiting.

The Groom waiting for his Bride

The short beautiful ceremony

ta da! They are married now!

The happy couple

Kelly. I have not seen him in 15 years, but I would know him anywhere

Lon got a *real* coke.  In a bottle, made with cane sugar. He loved them. He is getting to be such a big boy he did not spill or drop his bottle. He did have two cokes and some grapes and cake. Yep, he ate well at the wedding.

Ralph. I still can not spell his last name properly. I would never dream of calling him Ralph. Ever. Mr. V...

The boys.

The kids played out in the front yard. They all knew the blacktop was off limits as were the flowers. They were very good about it. No one went out into the street or out of the grass in the front yard. They ran through the house, front to back, but they never left the confines of the house and yard. Good kids!
Lynn and the Bride
Boys play rough. They had such a good time

Dancing
Nice job on the cake. No smooshed cake in either face.  I like that
Sadly, it is time to go home
Even if he did not want to. He did leave, and was good about it. No screams or fits. I think he might be growing out of that, at least in public.
It was a beautiful wedding. I am so glad we got the invitation and were able to go. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Photos. THanks Lon and Suzy. Glad to see Lynn & Kelly. I am so glad that you went.
Mom

HAve a Happy Birthday today Suzy.

Mom

Lynn Schell said...

What a pleasure it was to see Grown up Suzy!!
You have raised a fine som and ur mama
Raised a beautiful, kind, loving, ...... Daughter.
Love u girl!! Lynn
Great job on wedding (except for dumb pic of me tee hee)